Africa Next Top Model is in Production!- Who represents Tanzania?

Am super anxious to know the model (s) representing Tanzania in the so awaited ANTM coming to Africa by Oluchi! On their tease,the team has posted these images of the view from the contestants' house...
Located in Cape Town,South Africa where the production takes place...this is just breathtakingly beautiful! 
I even got this mage of the super director Jan Malan giving directives to what seems like part of the contestants's group! Or maybe that was just a demo of how it will be like?...
Can't wait to see this project on air...The photoshoots,the tasks...the elimination nights...ooooh boy!
One more thing that leaves me anxious is....who will represent Tanzania? Don't get me wrong,I want to see all contestants from all participating countries...BUT...my country's representation leaves me excited!

Stay right here for more updates on this...

xoxo
Missie Popular

0 comments:

Post a Comment