Meet the Most famous Cat - Choupette Lagerfeld

The world is going to such a direction..I can't even imagine what 2050 will have to offer!! Choupette Lagerfeld  is a Siamese cat adopted by World's legendary designer,Karl Lagerfeld. This is no ordinary cat...and this is why;

 This cat has her own maids, Ipad and goes on vacations via Private jets!!
 When i say she is a celebrity Cat,i mean it!! It reached a point Karl though she is becoming more famous than he is...lol
 I guess that moment is approaching...since Choupette just got a deal for iD Magazine Photoshoot...and these are some of the pictures...
 The French cat gets a special seat on the cockpit of the plane ..when they travel on vacations with her boss...and Karl says he think she likes watching the sky...Kazi ipo!!
 She is photogenic,isn't she?...hahahahhahaha Kwaheriiii!
Well,to prove a point, the cat has a Twitter account @ChoupettesDiary ...This is her Bio " I'm a famous beauty who refuses to eat on the floor & my maids pamper my every need. I am Choupette Lagerfeld and I am a spoiled pussy." 
She has 12,705 FOLLOWERS!! Now,am trying to believe that...all those followers are some CATs all over the world....And she has 1,132 Tweets :))) damn!!
So,if you thought you were famous and your Twitter account has 10,000 followers,well,there is a Pussy who is more famous than you... *wink

xoxo
Missie Popular

1 comment: